Systems & Compliance Lead – Southwell & Bilborough
Who we are
Working with Advanex Europe offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic, growing business where you can make a difference. Part of a global network spanning from North America to Japan, Advanex is a collaborative company which affords its employees opportunities to develop and flourish. We are an established manufacturing business specialising in precision engineering solutions, dedicated to being a leader in our field. We work across a diverse range of markets including the medical, automotive and aerospace sectors.
We pride ourselves on offering employees the potential to create change, supported by training and qualification opportunities. Your wellbeing is important to us and we support this through friendly colleagues, an excellent, safe work environment (we follow the 5S principles) and offer an employee assistance programme.
Being passionate about springs and metal pressings is not something we expect from everyone, but if you are passionate about putting your heart into making a difference, working with others to achieve outstanding results and acting with initiative to grow and learn, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Systems & Compliance Lead to develop and sustain the company Management System in line with the required international, national, regional and industry standards and regulations.
The responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- To develop a Management Systems strategy that ensures compliance to all applicable regulations & legislation, as well as any national, international, customer standards and requirements.
- To review, approve, implement, and control relevant documents as required by the company Management System.
- To update system documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from identified concerns.
- To introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate.
- To train others in all aspects of the application of the Management System.
- To manage regular internal and external process audits of the Management System.
- To ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address nonconformities identified, relating to the management system.
- Attend and host meetings and audits as required.
- To perform day to day management duties of the Systems & Compliance team.
- To support the appropriate training and development of all personnel in quality standards and methods.
- To take a lead role in the promotion of company strategies and policies.
- To conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- To produce written reports and make presentations.
- To conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- To maintain required records in EFACS.
- To review, report and react to departmental KPI’s and feedback.
- To suggest and assist with improvement recommendations for the department or Company.
- To report any hazards or near misses using iAuditor.
- To always represent and promote our Company and our values in a positive light in line with Company policies.
- To perform any other duties as reasonably required by your Manager or a Director.
- To attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To perform role in line with Advanex Fundamentals whilst demonstrating Company Core values.
For this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- ICA or QBE qualified.
- Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP).
- ISO9001, ISO13485, AS9100, ISO14001 & ISO45001 awareness.
- Applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience of internal audits.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good communication skills (written/verbal and presenting).
- Understanding of management systems.
- Ability to lead and motivate team.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated to work alone and be a part of a busy team.
- A positive ‘will do’ attitude
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to engage with various stake holders within the organisation.
- Can remain calm under pressure.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Degree in Quality/Engineering or equivalent.
- Leadership Management qualification.
- MeasurLink / SPC.
- IATF16949 awareness.
- Previous experience from precision. engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Project management experience.
- Leadership / management.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- A growing company
- Opportunities to develop and learn
- Excellent, safe work environment
- Supportive, skilled colleagues
- 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
- Eye test vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme (including health)
- On-site canteen
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Kat Dibb at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.