We are looking for a Quality Engineer to offer timely and effective support to manufacturing to ensure robust products / processes / systems and effective communication with all customers, suppliers and internal colleagues on quality related issues.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by resolving external and internal customer concerns promptly.
- To control and coordinate customer quality approval submissions (PPAP/PSW/FAIR etc)
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for day-to-day and new model launch activities.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external (eg IATF 16949) quality standards, Environmental and departmental procedures.
- Responsibility for making informed decisions regarding line stoppages due to quality problems
- Assist in the training of quality awareness, working with operational supervisory and management teams.
- Ensure control plans APQP and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activity (use of six sigma for example) within the business.
- Prepare PPAP and submit, including production of sample parts.
- Maintain measurement equipment including Gage R&R studies
- Monitor and analyse process capability including data collection
Communication, Attributes and Relationships
- least 3 years’ experience within a quality environment, ideally an automotive manufacturing base
- IT skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and thrive under pressure are essential.
- Degree qualified but minimum HNC level engineering (or equivalent)
- Six Sigma knowledge
Here at Advanex Europe Ltd we specialise in creating engineering solutions from the precision metal components, springs and assemblies that we manufacture.
We work across a diverse range of markets including the medical, automotive and aerospace sectors.
We are a growing business and we have opportunities for people to grow with us.
We are passionate about what we do and the way we do it and we like to keep things simple.
Salary between £30,000.00
- 25 days hols plus bank hols
- Eye test vouchers
- Pension scheme 5% employer contributions
- Life insurance cover
- Simply health plan
If this is your next job, please send your C.V. and a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for this position by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Applications close on the 19th April 2020.