Based in Southwell, with some travel to Bilborough
Who we are
Working with Advanex Europe offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic, growing business where you can make a difference. Part of a global network spanning from North America to Japan, Advanex is a collaborative company which affords its employees opportunities to develop and flourish. We are an established manufacturing business specialising in precision engineering solutions, dedicated to being a leader in our field. We work across a diverse range of markets including the medical, automotive and aerospace sectors.
We pride ourselves on offering employees the potential to create change, supported by training and qualification opportunities. Your wellbeing is important to us and we support this through friendly colleagues, an excellent, safe work environment (we follow the 5S principles) and offer an employee assistance programme.
Being passionate about springs and metal pressings is not something we expect from everyone, but if you are passionate about putting your heart into making a difference, working with others to achieve outstanding results and acting with initiative to grow and learn, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an administrator to support our Maintenance and Toolroom teams.
The responsibilities of this role will include but are not be limited to:
- Control of outsourced maintenance service schedules and documentation.
- Arrangement of contractor visits and upkeep of the contractor diary.
- Collection of relevant contractor documentation (RAMS, insurance certificates).
- Carrying out contractor onsite inductions.
- Maintenance and updating of maintenance schedules.
- Control of the maintenance stores.
- Arrangement and co-ordination of all plant, spare parts and replacement equipment as required.
- Co-ordination of on/off hires and machine deliveries/collections.
- Raise and expedite maintenance and tooling purchase orders.
For this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- Minimum of Level 2 Maths and English or equivalent (GSCE pass).
- Proven administration support experience.
- Competent MS Office skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to follow instructions and processes.
- Professional manner.
- Able to work with stakeholders/customers.
- Pro-active and able to take ownership of tasks.
- Strong work ethic with good attendance/timekeeping.
- Positive ‘will do’ attitude.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Can work alone and as part of a team.
- Experience using EFACS or similar ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).
- Previous experience of working in a precision engineering/manufacturing environment.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- A growing company
- Opportunities to develop and learn
- Excellent, safe work environment
- Supportive, skilled colleagues
- 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus (based on company performance)
- Eye test vouchers
- Pension scheme (5% employer contribution)
- Death-in-service payment (4x salary)
- Employee assistance programme (including free counselling, GP appointments, cost reimbursement for dental, optical, physio etc.)
- On-site canteen
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Cathy Munro at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you.