Provide a reactive/planned and preventative maintenance service within the Advanex Bilborough site. Plan and undertake both scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance tasks, respond to breakdowns, diagnose faults, and carry out repairs in line with Health & Safety legislation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Line Manager with the day to day running of the maintenance department.
- Develop and build relationships with customers, suppliers, and contractors.
- Co-ordinate with external contractors as directed by Line Manager when the need arises.
- Trouble-shoot issues and carry out maintenance of production machinery, plant, and equipment.
- Attend and present at section and company meetings as required to pro-actively and positively support business development/projects.
- Conduct planned preventative and predictive maintenance as per maintenance schedule.
- Identify and carry out repairs to facilities equipment.
- Complete the installation of plant equipment and services as required.
- Prioritise the maintenance, repairs and upgrades of company equipment as indicated on the maintenance issues log.
- Support the development and continuous improvement of bespoke machinery.
- Communicate potential impact on timelines/deadlines to appropriate stakeholders and suggest alternatives where possible.
- Perform other duties as reasonably required by your Head of Department, Line Manager or Director.
- Focus on personal development by attending training to build knowledge, skills, and techniques.
- Apply an innovative approach to tasks undertaken and suggest improvements based on knowledge/expertise.
- Promote the company in a positive light at all times especially when in contact with outside agencies.
Salary: Dependant on experience
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Eye test vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Christmas shutdown
- Yearly profit related bonus
If this is your next job, please send your C.V. and a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for this position by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Applications close on the 28th February 2021.