Machine Setter – Southwell
Advanex Europe are looking for Machine Setters to join our CoilThread department to set and operate designated equipment and machinery to manufacture our CoilThread product in line with quality specifications and in accordance with the production schedule.
The successful applicants to this role will also provide technical support for the continuous improvement and development of Advanex manufacturing processes.
The available roles are at our Southwell site.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set up and run our various types of bespoke Coiling machines
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
- Measure components using dedicated Measurlink software
- Perform coil changes
- Adjust/replace tooling
- Use EFACS
- Provide quality product within customer specification.
Person Specification (Qualifications and Experience)
- Good mechanical skillset
- Machine timing experience
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Ability to maintain high standards
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Computer literate
- Work on own initiative
Salary: £12-£14/hr + shift premium
- 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
- Eye test vouchers
- Pension scheme/Life Insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Friendly atmosphere
- Canteen on site
If this feels like it could be your next job, we would love to hear from you. Please email your C.V. and a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is available only to people who can work full time on site, and only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be considered for the role